Oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY. We are 37.5 weeks along, but we are measuring at 41cms. That's HUGE. In fact, it's so huge, that we have an ultrasound appointment set for next week to see if we are having, as Sam hopes (for some crazy reason), a 10-pounder. Other than that my weight is fine (175lbs) and Baby Boy Klein is still cooking and is quite comfortable in my belly. We heard his heartbeat and Dr. H was overall happy. It was a quick in 'n' out appointment.
My mom is arriving tomorrow from Israel , and I'm SO excited about it! I can't wait to see her again and can't wait to hear and see her reaction to my massive belly! As far as I'm concerned, Baby Boy Klein is more than welcome to make his appearance at any point after tomorrow, and hopefully, at around 7lbs... :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment